Yet another one of my Astarion character pages. This time we will be focusing on the various random party dialogue.
I have also included some of the cruel and evil comments that Aunty Ethel says to Astarion too, during the battle with her. I know this isn’t party dialogue as such but whatever.
Let us begin.. I will hopefully be adding more whenever the full game gets released. All of this so far has been taken from the Early Access stage of the game.
RANDOM ASTARION PARTY BANTER DIALOGUE (INC AUNTIE ETHEL)
PARTY BANTER 1 –
- SHADOWHEART: You know what I really miss about Baldur’s Gate? The food. Freshest fish I’ve ever had.
- ASTARION: I don’t care for fish. Red meat – now that’s a different matter. Rare as can be… dripping.
- SHADOWHEART: Well unless we find a cure you won’t have any teeth to chew it with soon enough
PARTY BANTER 2 –
- ASTARION: I am enjoying our walks together aren’t you, Gale?
- GALE: Hmm… Sure. In silence
PARTY BANTER 3 –
- SHADOWHEART: Do you have someone waiting for you in Baldur’s Gate, Astarion? A sweetheart perhaps?
- ASTARION: Not one in particular. The city is a veritable feast of sweethearts.
- SHADOWHEART: You must be eager to get back then. Slimmer pickings out in this wilderness
PARTY BANTER 4 –
- ASTARION: Ever heard of a vampire called Cazador, Wyll?
- WYLL: I don’t think so. Why? Friend of yours?
- GALE: He’s patriarch of the Szaar family. Nasty fellow, if the histories are accurate.
- ASTARION: I imagine they are.
AUNTY ETHEL TAUNT 1 –
AUNTY ETHEL: Deep down, you like being leashed, don’t you?
PARTY BANTER 5 –
- LAE’ZEL: Feed if you must, Astarion. But give me so much as a hungry look, and I’ll drive a stake through your heart
- ASTARION: Ooh, I do so very like spicy food
PARTY BANTER 6 –
- ASTARION: You fight well, but you’re so efficient. Why not have a little fun?
- LAE’ZEL: Fun? I fight to win, not to make spectacles.
- ASTARION: What a waste
(NEARING BLIGHTED VILLAGE)
ASTARION: Goblins. I can smell trouble ahead.
AUNTY ETHEL TAUNT 2 –
AUNTY ETHEL: Is there still a rat stuck in your teeth, slave?
(AFTER PUTTING POOP DUNG ON YOUR FACE. GOBLIN CAMP)
ASTARION: I like it. Suits you.
(I thought so too. Thanks Astarion)
PARTY BANTER 7 –
- WYLL: Astarion, how is the rat diet going?
- ASTARION: It may soon come to an end if you don’t shut your mouth
PARTY BANTER 8 –
- WYLL: Killed a few giant bats in my day, Astarion – but never hunted a vampire
- ASTARION: Just to remind you, I’m merely a spawn. It won’t count. But if you want a true vampire, I’m happy to recommend one.
PARTY BANTER 9 –
- WYLL: What I wouldn’t give for a drink right now
- ASTARION: Me too. Keep an eye out for any passing vagrants.
- WYLL: I’m afraid you will have to content yourself with vagrant chickens
PARTY BANTER 10 –
- SHADOWHEART: So. A vampire spawn and a monster hunter in the same group. We’re not going to have any trouble, are we?
- ASTARION: Excuse me? Since this tadpole, I’m barely a monster at all. I just want to survive, same as you.
- WYLL: I don’t see a problem, as long as mister fang there keeps his appetite in check.
PARTY BANTER 11 –
- SHADOWHEART: So, Astarion. Which of us would you rather feed on? if you had free reign?
- ASTARION: Ah! Wyll. No question. He’s strong, fast, and righteous. I’m salivating already.
- SHADOWHEART: Hmm… interesting.
- ASTARION: You sound disappointed. I’ll bite you if you ask.
- SHADOWHEART: I’m sure you would. Don’t sound so eager.
PARTY BANTER 12 –
- ASTARION: So, you know about these parasites. Will we survive them?
- LAE’ZEL: Only if my people extract them. The only other cure is the blade.
- ASTARION: Okay. Wonderful
PARTY BANTER 13 –
- ASTARION: A question for our master monster hunter; How would you approach killing a vampire?
- WYLL: A full on vamp, you mean? Lure it into the sun, drive a stake through it’s heart. And that’s not the end of it. The suckers are wily. No offence.
- ASTARION: None taken. Wiliness keeps me alive. More or less.
PARTY BANTER 14 –
- ASTARION: So, do you have any loves waiting for you once this is all over?
- GALE: You know what – that is not the easiest question for me to answer
- SHADOWHEART: You mean just waiting, like a love-sick puppy? Short-term amusements are much less hassle
PARTY BANTER 15 –
- LAE’ZEL: Poetry is torture – your master’s quite clever, Astarion. Don’t you agree?
- ASTARION: You and I have very different definitions of ‘clever’
PARTY BANTER 16 –
- ASTARION: That Orb seems powerful. What can it do once it is extracted?
- GALE: Nothing good can come out of it unless it is contained. Why?
- ASTARION: It might be useful. Who knows?
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS: