Yet another one of my Gale character pages. This time we will be focusing on the various random party dialogue.
I have also included some of the cruel and evil comments that Aunty Ethel says to Gale too, during the battle with her. I know this isn’t party dialogue as such but whatever.
Let us begin.. I will hopefully be adding more whenever the full game gets released. All of this so far has been taken from the Early Access stage of the game.
PARTY BANTER 1 –
- GALE: That Zaith’isk you mentioned intrigues me. Care to tell me a bit more?
- LAE’ZEL: An intricate device, crafted by mlar – our most gifted artisans. I am sworn to say no more
PARTY BANTER 2 –
- LAE’ZEL: Tell me, Gale; what is your interest in the Astral Plane?
- GALE: Time. Or rather; the absence of it. In the Astral Plane, everything is eternal.
- LAE’ZEL: It will be my home soon enough, should Vlaakith will it
PARTY BANTER 3 –
- ASTARION: Ever heard of a vampire called Cazador, Wyll?
- WYLL: I don’t think so. Why? Friend of yours?
- GALE: He’s patriarch of the Szaar family. Nasty fellow, if the histories are accurate.
- ASTARION: I imagine they are.
PARTY BANTER 4 –
- GALE: Tell me, Lae’zel, when you say we might be ‘purified’ at the creche, what does that mean exactly?
- LAE’ZEL: A caretaker will affix the zaith’isk, the purifier to our heads. It’s magic will quell the parasite in an instant
PARTY BANTER 5 –
- SHADOWHEART: You seemed quite forward with your compliments earlier. We’d only just met
- GALE: Seize the day, I say. More now than ever
- SHADOWHEART: Careful you don’t pull a muscle in your haste
PARTY BANTER 6 –
- SHADOWHEART: You seem to know a good deal about our condition, Gale
- GALE: Everything, really – not to put too fine a point on it
- SHADOWHEART: A humble specimen, aren’t you?
- GALE: On occasion
PARTY BANTER 7 –
- GALE: The road to Baldur’s Gate is a long one. It’ll take these folks weeks to make it there on foot
- SHADOWHEART: If they make it. They are slow, vulnerable. Half or more will die long before Basilisk Gate
- GALE: Doesn’t seem to trouble you a jot
- SHADOWHEART: What good would it do for me to be troubled? We can’t save them all
PARTY BANTER 8 –
- ASTARION: So, do you have any loves waiting for you once this is all over?
- GALE: You know what – that is not the easiest question for me to answer
- SHADOWHEART: You mean just waiting, like a love-sick puppy? Short-term amusements are much less hassle
PARTY BANTER 9 –
- GALE: Tell me, Lae’zel, what is it like on the Astral Plain? Your home realm intrigues me
- LAE’ZEL: Githyanki lay their eggs on other planes. They cannot mature in the Astral. I will only be welcomed once I obtain a mind flayer’s head.
PARTY BANTER 10 –
- WYLL: You’re an impressive fighter, Gale. You should consider a new name
- GALE: I take it you have some suggestions?
- WYLL: The Wizard Wonder! Or how about, The Master of the Weave?
- GALE: Tempting. But I think we might already have the maximum number of theatrical titles.
PARTY BANTER 11 –
- SHADOWHEART: Still no symptoms?
- GALE: No signs of tentacles so far
- SHADOWHEART: The same… except for a knot of worry in my stomach that’s in no rush to go away
- GALE: That I can relate to
PARTY BANTER 12 –
- SHADOWHEART: What did you mean before, Gale? A woman with shadows for eyes’, you said.
- GALE: Merely that if the eyes are the mirror to the soul, yours have dark curtains across the mirror. No offence taken, I hope.
- SHADOWHEART: Not necessarily. I haven’t made my mind up about you yet.
AUNTIE ETHEL TAUNT 1 –
AUNTIE ETHEL: A human! So desperate to be special
PARTY BANTER 13 –
- WYLL: Was a time I tussled with hill giants without breaking a sweat. Now, a mere werebear could swat me halfway to Amn
- GALE: Strange things are happening to us. What festers in our minds may well impel our bodies
PARTY BANTER 14 –
- GALE: Your prowess in battle is remarkable, as is your battle stance itself
- LAE’ZEL: Hrakth Ajak – a technique known to few outside K’liir. Shall I teach you?
- GALE: I’ll pass, thank you. I prefer Abjuration over acrobatics.
PARTY BANTER 15 –
- LAE’ZEL: You’ve a particular way with words, Gale. Perhaps oration suits you more than battle
- GALE: They are not mutually exclusive. The Weave is served best with a dash of eloquence
PARTY BANTER 16 –
- ASTARION: I am enjoying our walks together aren’t you, Gale?
- GALE: Hmm… Sure. In silence
PARTY BANTER 17 –
- ASTARION: That Orb seems powerful. What can it do once it is extracted?
- GALE: Nothing good can come out of it unless it is contained. Why?
- ASTARION: It might be useful. Who knows?
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS: