A Gummy’s Life is a physics-based multiplayer game that was originally released on PC back in 2018, it pits players in the role of one of several available gummy characters in an attempt to become the ultimate gummy!
Now for the first time A Gummy’s Life is set to make its debut on console this year, 2021. Alongside that there will be a new update for both console and PC that will bring cross-play and thus the ability to compete against those on other platforms.
Warning! The gummies have come to life… and they have gone fruit loopy!
The gummies have invaded the city, they’re everywhere: in the football stadium, the park, the fortress, the fairground, even in the beehive?!
It’s impossible to keep your eyes off the relentless free-for-all gummy action with their floppy fist fights and sweet yet savage sucker punches.
They say the pen is mightier than the sword, but since gummies don’t have pens, they use their surroundings to terrible effect. And you thought they were so sweet!
- Battle royale with up to 16 contestants
- Easy to play, hard to master
- Multiple game modes
- Full controller and keyboard support
- Tons of levels with various game styles and mechanics
- You can never have too many gummies (don’t say that to your dentist)
- Crazy physics-based battles
- Content updates galore
- Tasty taunts!
- Universal fun
A Gummy’s Life is set to release on PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, and Xbox One later this year.
You can watch the new announcement trailer below..
- GAME: A Gummy’s Life
- DEVELOPER: EP Games
- PUBLISHER: EP Games
- RELEASE DATE: 2021
- PLATFORM: PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, and Xbox One
- GENRE: Battle Royale, Party, Multiplayer
- SOURCE: Steam
- SEE ALSO:
- A Gummy’s Life – General News
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Song Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Secret Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops ‘Assault Rifle’ - 8th December 2022