A new psychological survival thriller has been announced for the PC, XBox Series X/S, Playstation 4, and Playstation 5.
AFTERMATH pits players as Charlie, who’s life was once at the top of the world. After becoming a successful and talented engineer and European astronaut, her life suddenly spirals out of control and she now finds herself exploring an unfamiliar European city.
Alone and stuck in a new strange world, Charlie must seek out her friend Sammy if she has any hope of survival.
To celebrate the announcement of this new title a new trailer has also been revealed. In this said trailer we get to see just what horrors await our protagonist. As well as how damaging the environment around her can be.
The game will feature many key features including; a unique visual design, with aesthetics created by Alessandro Bavari (Alien: Covenant) and music by artists such as UNKLE and Planet Funk
- A POWERFUL HUMAN STORY
- What form does humanity take when faced with unimaginable events? Do we unite and become stronger, or do we fall apart? Does our past still shape us, or do we find strength in focusing on what could be? AFTERMATH delves deeply into philosophical, psychological and other questions that might get asked if we find ourselves in an impossible situation.
- FACE YOUR FOE
- Charlie is being hunted by an unseen adversary. Unfold the mystery of this seemingly invincible “hunter” and use every facet of your arsenal to outwit them and survive. But what other forces could be lurking in the remains of the city and beyond? What fate has fallen humanity?
- STAY HEALTHY, STAY READY
- Eating the right food, maintaining mental health and physical stamina keeps you one step ahead of your enemy, helping you stay alert and ready to outwit your opponents.
- REALISTIC CRAFTING
- AFTERMATH uses Charlie’s engineering mind and scientific approach to create a new take on crafting, rather than a simple system. Observe and take notes of your surroundings to invent a blueprint and then find and combine the necessary parts to adapt and overcome.
- A FAMILIAR SETTING
- Explore a detailed recreation of a city steeped in history, defragmented by the terrifying power of an ancient alien artifact, looming ominously above.
There is no release date announcement just yet. However, you can wishlist the title over on Steam now