Immerse yourself in the latest interactive drama, as Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo is set to release this December 16th on PC.
Loosely based on the works of the late great director, producer, and screenwriter, Alfred Hitchcock. Vertigo allows players to control and play as up to three different characters with a focus on mystery and flashbacks.
The game was first announced back in March 2018, and is from the makers of Blacksad: Under the Skin.
Ed Miller, a writer, came out unscathed from his car crash down into Brody Canyon, California.
Even though no one was found inside the car wreckage, Ed insists that he was traveling with his wife and daughter. Traumatized by the event, he begins to suffer from severe vertigo. As he starts therapy, he will try to uncover what really happened on that tragic day.
Prepare yourself for a most disturbing investigation inside the human mind: truth is sometimes worse than madness.
- An original story about obsession, manipulation and madness, inspired by Alfred Hitchcock’s masterpiece Vertigo.
- Live a powerful narrative experience paying tribute to the visual and storytelling techniques of the thriller genre.
- Investigate through the vision of three characters: everyone has a different story to tell.
- Explore several timelines to cross-check the events and separate reality from deceptive memories.
- Developed by the award-winning adventure game studio Pendulo Studios.
Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo will be releasing this December 16th on PC. The game will also be releasing on console but at a later date. For now you can enjoy the teaser trailer that was released last month
- GAME: Alfred Hitchcock Vertigo
- DEVELOPER: Pendulo Studios
- PUBLISHER: Microids
- RELEASE DATE:
- December 16th, 2021 – PC
- 2022 – Playstation 4, Playstation 5, XBox Series X/S, XBox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PLATFORM: PC, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, XBox Series X/S, XBox One, and Nintendo Switch
- GENRE: Interactive Fiction, Thriller, Drama
- SOURCE: Steam, Twitter
- SEE ALSO:
- Alfred Hitchcock Vertigo – General News