Apsulov – End Of Gods is a combination of viking horror, science fiction and adventure all rolled into one
The game pits players in a world of darkness and Norse mythology, where evil and chaos threatens to destroy the human realm
The humans delved far beneath the earth to find the mercy of the gods. What they found was never meant to reach the surface. Not on Midgard, nor any of the nine realms of Yggdrasil. Now their discovery wreaks havoc on their world, exploiting their technology, and leaving all in misery and decay. Through all their conquests and revelations they never stopped to consider that some things are buried for a reason.
In a world of technology and mythological artifacts, chaos rules over the human realm. It is in this chaos that you find your purpose and destiny.
In this future viking horror you awake in a sanctuary of steel and concrete, built to research and exploit the worlds of Yggdrasil, and to house an artifact, buried in the earth aeons ago.
Unveil the secrets of the mythology, the artifacts, and the realms of Yggdrasil in Apsulov: End of Gods.
- Explore a nightmarish sanctuary of futuristic technology and Norse mythology.
- Experience first-person horror in uniquely atmospheric environments.
- Master otherworldly artifacts and the secrets of Yggdrasil.
- Play in 4K HDR on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One X, PlayStation 5, and PlayStation 4 Pro.
Apsulov – End Of Gods was already released on PC back in 2019 where it managed to score ‘Very Positive’ reviews on Steam. The game will now be releasing on the XBox Series X/S, XBox One X, Playstation 4 and Playstation 5 this summer 2021
- GAME: Apsulov: End Of Gods
- DEVELOPER: Angry Demon Studio
- PUBLISHER: Angry Demon Studio
- RELEASE DATE: Summer 2021
- PLATFORM: XBox Series X/S, XBox One X, Playstation 4 and Playstation 5
- GENRE: Horror, Sci-Fi, Mythology
- SOURCE: Steam, Youtube
- SEE ALSO:
- Apsulov: End Of Gods – General News