A new patch update has arrived to the Action Survival game, Ark: Survival Evolved
Entitled as v802.11 (Client v802.9) is said to of added enhancements in preparation for the upcoming XBox Series X system release. This includes visual upgrades, tetherless splitscreen and more!
A new update for the XBox One was also made available too, this comes as part of the latest update. It is said to bring the latest FearEvolved event which runs until November 6th
- Fear Evolved 4 is now available until November 6th! Enable with -ActiveEvent=FearEvolved
- C4 will no longer float when attached to dinos that have been cryo’d
- Players can demolish structures quickly in GCM by using Q on keyboard or RightBumper+X on Gamepad/R1 + Square.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to ride dinos whilst being grappled.
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
- Fixed multiple mesh exploits
- Fixed a shooting exploit with TEK Tapejara
- Added the TEK Trike to the core game so it can now be transferred
- Added the Master Controller flag to VR Boss
- Fixed a server crash
- Shadow and lighting optimisations
(XBOX SERIES – ENHANCEMENT NOTES)
4K Output at 30-60 FPS
Extreme Draw/LOD Distance (Higher than PC)
Extreme Level Streaming Distance (Higher than PC)
Epic Sky & Atmospherics Quality
Epic Subsurface Scattering Quality
Infinite-Range High Precision Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
Max Texture Resolution
16x Anisotropic Filtering
Infinite-Range Distance Field Shadows
Epic Dynamic Shadow Quality
Epic Ground Clutter Distance
High-Precision HDR Output
Epic Postprocessing Quality
Tetherless Non-Dedicated Hosting
100-player Dedicated Server Hosting
Splitscreen Multiplayer uses Epic Graphics Settings
7x Faster Loading
SOURCE: Youtube / Ark