A new patch update has arrived to the popular Action Survival title, Ark: Survival Evolved
Entitled as update 801.20 / 550.20 is the latest patch for the XBox One and PS4 versions of the game. It is said to of fixed an issue that resulted in Gas Veins continuing to explode gas balls, delightful!
- Further optimisations made to the structure stasis code (Official Only)
- Fixed a crash related to the stasis optimisation code (Official Only)
- Fixed OSDs and Veins not being destroyed when leaving render distance
- Fixed Gas Veins continuing to explode gas balls even when they have a collector attached
- Fixed a bug which would cause spectator mode to stop working