As we try to overcome our sudden overwhelming excitement of a new video game based on the adorable world of cats, one can say for certain we cannot wait for this next title
Cat Cafe Manager features players controlling the proprietor of a small, abandoned cat cafe in the countryside village of Caterwaul Way. From adopting strays, training your staff and more!
In Cat Cafe Manager, you play the role of the proprietor of a small, abandoned cat cafe in the countryside village of Caterwaul Way, left to you by your grandmother. Besides hiring staff and fixing the place up, you also have to take care of and eventually adopt some of the many stray cats that roam the streets. Each cat is unique, with its own look, stats, and personality. It’s your job to pick out the right combination of cats for your cafe to please and relax your customers.
You’ll soon get to know all the different folks that live in Caterwaul Way, such as Finley, a young musician trying to make it big, or Bonner, the local ferryman who tells a lot of very tall stories. As you get to know them better you can start to uncover clues about the mysterious shrine dedicated to an ancient cat god, giving you glimpses of the strange history of the town of Caterwaul Way and its many stray cats.
- Adopt stray cats and give them a new home. Each cat is unique, with their own look, personality, and stats.
- Manage your staff, assign their jobs, and train their skills.
- Expand your cafe. Buy unique furniture from the local shops and decorate your cafe however you want.
- Cater to the different customer groups. Use food and decorations to meet their needs and build your reputation.
- Befriend and build relationships with the locals, such as Finley, a young musician trying to make it big, or Bonner, the local ferryman who’s got some very tall stories to tell.
- Discover the mystery behind the ancient cat shrine hidden in the forest…
Cat Cafe Manager is set to release in Q1 2022 for the PC and Nintendo Switch