A new top-down racing game has been announced for the Playstation 4 and is due to release next month, January 2022. The game was originally released on both PC and XBox One in October
Circuit Superstars features many key exciting elements and gameplay options including the ability to compete against up to 12 other racers worldwide in online multiplayer action. Strategic thinking with pit stop maneuvers, and more..
Below is a simple summary of what fans can expect…
- Feel the tires meet the road – Tactile handling model that lets you feel the tires bite into the asphalt.
- Celebrating Motorsport – Race vehicles across multiple motorport disciplines including Rallycross, Open wheel single seaters, SuperTrucks, GT racing, Eurotrucks and many more.
- Pit Stop Strategies – Featuring tire degradation, fuel consumption, and damage, Circuit Superstars challenges you to
- dynamically choose your pit stop strategy during the race.
- Online Multiplayer – Dive into specially curated online multiplayer races of up to 12 players from around the globe.
- The Garage – Customize your cars and driver with liveries, helmets and victory celebrations you unlock as you level up!
- Weekly Time Trials – Every hundredth of a second counts! Challenge your friends and the rest of the world in regularly updated Time Trials events. Global ghosts let you see how players around the world are tackling each track!
When Circuit Superstars first released on PC and XBox One it was given Very Positive reviews by over 888 critics over on Steam and a score of 82 over on Metacritic. With critics praising the game for its superb driving mechanics and attention to detail.
Fans of the game on PC were given a recent winter update, which introduced many new features including a a new slipstream system that can provide players with opportunities to overtake cars in front. Alongside a new practice mode and online improvements.
Circuit Superstars will be releasing on January 27th for the Playstation 4. The game is available now on both PC and XBox One.