Originally released back in 2020 for the PC, Crusader Kings III now makes it way to next-gen consoles complete with royal marriages, waging wars, and tons of replayability with a wide selection of playable noble houses to choose from and choices to make
- Character Focused Gameplay: Every character you play or interact with has their own unique personality. Events and options in the game are largely determined by the type of person you are.
- Infinite Possibilities: Play as any noble house from Iceland to India, Finland to Central Africa, over five centuries. Interact with wandering guests, stubborn children, devious spymasters and saintly holy men in an elaborate tapestry of medieval life.
- Waging War: Rally your vassals and raise your men-at-arms to besiege enemy castles or put down rebellions. Personal prowess on the battlefield can win you great honor, but strategic planning is the path to victory.
- Royal Marriages: Spread your dynastic DNA throughout the world, stamping your royal seal on the crests of kingdoms and duchies far and wide. Marry for power and raise children to press claims on new lands.
- Saints and Sinners: Keep faith with your religious leaders or perform great crimes in the interest of the state. When the going gets tough, you can always embrace a heresy or craft a new religion more in line with your character’s priorities.
Crusader Kings III was originally met with high praise and general positive feedback over on Steam, with fans enjoying the much easier tutorials compared to the previous entry in the series. The game has also been mentioned as being rather addictive.
Unfortunately there is no current release date but you can expect the game to drop on the XBox Series X/S and Playstation 5 soon.