The Resident Evil and Dead By Daylight crossover has now been officially priced and dated and those who manage to purchase the Resident Evil content, will be rewarded with an exclusive ‘Umbrella Corporation’ charm.
The Resident Evil content is said to feature both fan favourite characters Leon S. Kennedy and Jill Valentine, the Resident Evil Raccoon City Police Station is said to also be included.
All of this as the successful multiplayer survival horror title celebrates its 5th anniversary. Both Jill Valentine and Leon S. Kennedy will come as playable Survivor characters each with their own perks such as the useful ‘Flashbang’ which can be used to spawn an entirely new item.
AI-assisted Zombies will also play a part in this latest chapter as will another fan favourite, Nemesis who of course plays the role of the killer
The new Resident Evil crossover is said to be releasing this June 15th and will be priced at $11.99/£9.99. This latest content will be joining the other 20 chapters which are already available to Dead By Daylight.
- GAME: Dead By Daylight – Resident Evil Chapter
- DEVELOPER: Behaviour Interactive Inc.
- PUBLISHER: Behaviour Interactive Inc.
- RELEASE DATE: June 15th, 2021
- PLATFORM: PC, Playstation 4, XBox One, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Stadia, PS5, XBox Series X/S
- GENRE: Multiplayer, Survival Horror
- SOURCE: DeadByDaylight
- SEE ALSO:
- Dead By Daylight – General News