A new remake to the 2006 classic has been announced for the PC, Playstation 5, and XBox Series X/S
Though the first entry into the alien adventure game only just got its own remake last year, now the second title in the series has now also been given one too.
This new remake is said to of been built from the ground up using the Unreal Engine 4, it is also said to include all of the skins from the original title too.
- Show those hippies who’s boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower
- Explore 1960’s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities
- Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission
- Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills
- Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local 2-player split screen co-op
- The most funkadelic version of the comedy classic ever created
- Rebuilt from scratch in Unreal Engine 4 by the makers of Destroy All Humans! (2020)
- All Crypto skins from the first game and more
- Change paint jobs on your flying saucer
SOURCE: Destroy All Humans Game
Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed is set 10 years after the events of the original game and focuses on taking revenge on the KGB
You can watch the new announcement trailer below..