A new action packed gameplay overview trailer has arrived to Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance, it offers a brief glimpse at the story, characters, monsters and much much more!
Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance is set to feature a total of 4 playable characters ranging from your hard hitting Tank builds who enjoy being up close and personal, and then there are those who prefer to fight at a distance with long range attacks.
All of the characters are said to come with over 50 different abilities all of which are based on either Light Attacks, Heavy Attacks or even Special Attacks. For those who enjoy mixing and matching their abilities to truly get the most out of the character and damage dealing, then they can as Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance also offers the ability to chain and combo these attacks and switch between them depending on the chosen play style.
You can watch the new overview trailer below for more action packed goodness!
Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance is set to release this June 22nd for PC, PS4, PS5, XBox One and XBox Series X/S
- GAME: Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance
- DEVELOPER: Tuque Games
- PUBLISHER: Wizards of the Coast
- RELEASE DATE: June 22nd, 2021
- PLATFORM: PC, PS4, PS5, XBox One and XBox Series X/S
- GENRE: Action, RPG
- SOURCE: IGN, DarkAlliance
- SEE ALSO:
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance – General News
- The Callisto Protocol – All Colony Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – All Tower Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops (Tactical Pistol) Schematic - 5th December 2022