Dying Light 2: Stay Human takes place in the city of Villedor, one of the last remaining human settlements. However, even now that remains debatable as the virus continues to cause chaos across the land.
Another feature that the game includes is a much larger map than that of the original game. Consisting of various different distinct regions and landmarks. All of which is free to explore. Though watch yourself out there as not everyone is friendly, and being able to trust others doesn’t come easy.
As you continue through the game, you will inevitably come across many decisions that you will need to make, some of which will have impacts on the game and the characters you meet. Certain choices will even seal-off areas within the city. So make sure to think before you act.
Dying Light 2: Stay Human was first announced back in 2018 and will be releasing this December 7th on the PC, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, XBox One, and XBox Series X/S
- GAME: Dying Light 2: Stay Human
- DEVELOPER: Techland
- PUBLISHER: Techland
- RELEASE DATE: December 7th, 2021
- PLATFORM: PC, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, XBox One, and XBox Series X/S
- GENRE: Action, Survival
- SOURCE: Microsoft
- SEE ALSO:
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – General News
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Song Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Secret Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops ‘Assault Rifle’ - 8th December 2022