The highly anticipated action RPG title has now been officially delayed until February 25th. The game was originally scheduled to release on January 20th. The reason for the delay is apparently due to the game needing a bit more polish.
However, whilst there is a bit of unfortunate news there is also some good news too. That is the upcoming closed network test is scheduled to begin this November 12th.
The network test is said to be free and will help improve the game in terms of quality.
The full list of dates of when the test will begin is as follows;
- Session 1: 12 p.m. – 3 p.m., November 12th 2021 CET
- Session 2: 4 a.m – 7 a.m., November 13th 2021 CET
- Session 3: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m., November 13th 2021 CET
- Session 4: 12 p.m. – 3 p.m., November 14th 2021 CET
- Session 5: 4 a.m – 7 a.m., November 15th 2021 CET
The closed network test is said to allow players to experience the first few hours of the game. It will also support cross-platform gameplay.
If you wish to take part in this upcoming test then you can register your interest here
Elden Ring will now be releasing on February 25th, 2022 for the PC, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, XBox One, and XBox Series X/S
SOURCE: Bandai Namco
- SEE ALSO:
- Elden Ring – General News