A new features trailer has arrived for the upcoming racing game which is set to release this July 16th on the Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC
- A brand new story that is said to feature both on and off track drama that is set across 3 seasons
- 2 player career mode which comes with either a co-op or versus option
A digital deluxe edition is also said to be releasing alongside the standard version of the game, this will include up to seven My Team Icons.
Every story has a beginning in F1® 2021, the official videogame of the 2021 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™. Enjoy the stunning new features of F1® 2021, including the thrilling story experience ‘Braking Point’, two-player Career, and get even closer to the grid with ‘Real-Season Start’.
You can get the rest of the lowdown in the trailer below..
- GAME: F1 2021
- DEVELOPER: Codemasters
- PUBLISHER: EA
- RELEASE DATE: July 16th, 2021
- PLATFORM: Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC
- GENRE: Racing, Sports
- SOURCE: Steam, F1® Games From Codemasters
- SEE ALSO:
- F1 2021 – General News
- Return To Monkey Island – Join LeChuck’s Crew (Pirate’s ToDo List) Guide - 26th September 2022
- League Of Legends – The Unliving Wraith ‘Viego’ Gets A New 1:6 Scale Collectible Statue - 26th September 2022
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – Shadows And Bows (Mickey Friendship Quest) Guide - 26th September 2022