The ever popular multiplayer Battle Royale title is set to release it’s dragon fire and feudal fortresses this October 8th
The upcoming Season 2 is said to be a medieval-themed update that will close the current Season 1 theme, which has been running since the games launch back in August.
Hello fellow bean fans! For a little while now, we’ve been teasing some tidbits about Fall Guys Season 2 which is set to bring Medieval mayhem and oodles of new content to the Blunderdome. We’re delighted to announce that the wait is almost over—Season 2 will be dropping on Thursday October 8th!
There’s still plenty of news to come about this exciting new domain of adorable dragons, witches and wizardry. But for now, please prepare yourself for…
- New Rounds – featuring our wildest obstacles yet and new mechanics to test your beans’ mettle and dexterity!
- New customization options – Nameplates and Banners arrive to help show off your undoubtedly wonderful personality.
- All the costumes – expect the latest in bean fashion, including exciting collaborations and limited edition swag to keep you in the hottest Fall looks.
- Party falling – never tumble alone! Queue with pals, fall with your pals.
- And more – more, more, more.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is out and available on the Playstation 4 and PC. Though the Playstation 4 version was released back in August as a Playstation Plus game, no other way of being able to get it on that specific platform has been announced.
You can watch the Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Season 2 ‘Sneak Peak’ trailer below.