It is said to be releasing for the Playstation 5 and will contain a ton of new features, alongside a new story addition featuring our favourite Materia Hunter Yuffie
Experience the city of Midgar like never before, with improved textures, lighting and atmospheric fog. Switch between the game modes “Graphics mode” which prioritises 4K high-resolution graphics, and “Performance mode” which prioritises smooth action at 60 frames per second and capture and share your favourite moments of this timeless adventure with a fully customisable Photo Mode. Enjoy immersive battles by using the DualSense PS5 controller with its hapic feedback integration.
In the brand new episode featuring Yuffie, play as ninja Yuffie Kisaragi as she infiltrates the shadowy Shinra corporation to steal a powerful Materia and restore glory to her homeland. Play alongside new characters and enjoy an expanded gameplay experience featuring multiple new combat and gameplay additions. This adventure brings new perspective to the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE story that cannot be missed.
Don’t worry if you already own the Playstation 4 version of the game, you will be able to upgrade to Final Fantasy VII Remake: Intergrade for FREE
Final Fantasy VII Remake: Intergrade is set to release on Playstation 5 this coming June 10th, 2021.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE: INTERGRADE – FEATURES TRAILER
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE: INTERGRADE – YUFFIE KISARAGI TRAILER
- GAME: Final Fantasy VII Remake: Intergrade
- DEVELOPER: Square Enix
- PUBLISHER: Square Enix
- RELEASE DATE: June 10th, 2021
- PLATFORM: Playstation 5
- GENRE: Action RPG
- SOURCE: Youtube
- SEE ALSO:
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade – News
- Final Fantasy VII Remake – News
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Jarnsmida Pitmines Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Freyr’s Camp Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Aurvangar Wetlands Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022