A new update has hit the popular Samurai expansion, Ghost Of Tsushima – Legends.
With this new update comes a ton of new and exciting additional content including; new weekly challenges, story missions, raids and more!
Ghost of Tsushima – Legends has only been available since October 16th (just less than a week) and has already seen a staggering 2 million matches been played using the online matchmaker
- Weekly Challenges
- Starting at 8:00AM Pacific Time every Friday, we’ll feature a new 2-player* Story mission and 4-player* Survival mission with specific weekly modifiers. The teams with the highest scores will be featured on weekly leaderboards, one for the Story mission and one for the Survival mission.
These missions are Nightmare Difficulty and intended to put you and your team to the test! They’ll be very difficult, but if you and your fellow Ghosts are able to complete them along with all bonus objectives, you’ll get max-level gear that will help you become Raid ready!
- Get Raid Ready
Speaking of the Raid, we’re excited to confirm that you’ll be able to play The Tale of Iyo beginning on Friday, October 30.
This is the culmination of the story in Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, bringing the fight directly to Iyo’s realm. This Raid is divided into three chapters and requires a full team of four Ghosts, as well as excellent coordination and communication.
The Tale of Iyo will not support matchmaking, so you’ll need to arrange your team ahead of time and be ready to jump in together. You’ll want to have your gear at KI level 100 as an absolute minimum before you attempt to take on this challenge.
To get Raid ready, we recommend finishing all Story missions, and replaying Story and Survival on higher difficulties to get higher level gear.
We’ll announce the exact launch time for the Raid closer to launch – keep an eye on @SuckerPunchProd on Twitter for the latest updates!
- Bug Fixes
We expect a new patch to roll out today that addresses a few reported issues. Look for updates from @SuckerPunchProd on Twitter for exact timing.
Here are the main fixes you can expect:
- – Resolved a bug causing frequent Network Error pop-ups
- – Resolved a bug preventing the Platinum Trophy armor dye from appearing in New Game+
- – Resolved a bug that caused some users to become stuck in the Legends tutorial
- – Added support for PlayStation™ Network “Players Met” functionality to Legends
- – Various bug and crash fixes
If you’re still seeing errors, please contact support.playstation.com