It has been an exciting weekend for fans of Guilty Gear and fighting games as thanks to a recent Guilty Gear -Strive- live stream, we now know when the game will be releasing and that is not all as we also got to see glimpses of the fan favourite characters; Giovanna and Anji Mito
Though technically speaking the character Giovanna is a new addition to the series, Anji Mito is quite the opposite, having been in several of the previous Guilty Gear games, including; Guilty Gear X, Guilty Gear XX and Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-. Both Giovanna and Anji Mito will be joining over 15 playable characters that will be available come launch.
Giovanna is said to be an officer in the special operations unit that protects the President of the United States, she will come complete with her new wolf spirit companion “Rei”
The thrill of the fight
Sophisticated game mechanics designed to bring out the mind games we know fighting games for, including the audacious new wall-break mechanic.
The drama heats up as you and your opponent clash!
The most immersive yet
Stunning visuals such as vivid effects and character expressions bring the game to life.
We’ve sought to bring you the best, down to the sound and even moments in between the action.
You can experience the GG series’ satisfying play feel taken to a whole new level.
Viewers can now feel the intensity of the battle
With zoom-ins and slow motion camera effects, impressive text visuals and top-notch animation quality,
Guilty Gear -Strive- is filled to the brim with visual elements to make the show even more exciting, not only for you but also for those who watch it.
Guilty Gear -Strive- will also be releasing a Ultimate Edition version, which is said to include the following;
GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- ULTIMATE EDITION
- + Guilty Gear -Strive- (Playstation 4 / Playstation 5)
- + Season Pass 1
(5 New Playable Characters, 2 Bonus Stages, 5 Additional Colours For Each Character, Another Story)
- + Artworks and Game Soundtrack
- + Special Colours – Exclusive to the Ultimate Edition
- + Set to release 3 days prior to normal release: April 6th, 2021
Guilty Gear -Strive- is currently in development by the team at Arc System Works, the game is expected to release in April 9th, 2021 for Playstation 4, Playstation 5 and PC. The Ultimate Edition version is said to be releasing in April 6th, 2021 for the Playstation 4 and Playstation 5.
- GAME: Guilty Gear -Strive-
- DEVELOPER: Arc System Works
PUBLISHER: Arc System Works
- April 6th, 2021 (Ultimate Edition) – Playstation 4, Playstation 5
- April 9th, 2021 (Normal Edition) – Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PC
- PLATFORM: Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PC
- SEE ALSO:
- Guilty Gear -Strive- : General News
- Return To Monkey Island – How To Escape The Ship’s Hold (LeChuck’s Crew) Guide - 27th September 2022
- Return To Monkey Island – Super Swabbie (Swabbed The Hold) Trophy Achievement Guide - 27th September 2022
- Return To Monkey Island – How To Get The Eyepatch (LeChuck’s Crew) Guide - 27th September 2022