Hatsune Miku: Colourful Stage! is now heading to the western shores for both iOS and Android. Featuring five new bands, popular and fan favourite virtual songs and more..
Originally released in September 2020 over in Japan, Hatsune Miku: Colourful Stage! is a spin-off title from the Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA series. The game takes place in the real world of Tokyo, Japan, where Hatsune Miku and her friends are popular fictional singers and are classed as the Virtual Singer.
The game features a total of five groups and each one has their own story which focuses on their ‘true feelings’. These groups include; Leo/need (an all-girl band), More More Jump! (an idol group), Vivid Bad Squad (street dance group), Wonderlands x Showtime (eccentric musical theater), and Nightcord at 25:00 (underground music)
Some of the popular songs to be featured within the game includes; “Tell Your World” by kz, “Melt” by ryo and “ROKI” by Mikito-P. There will also be brand new tracks for you to master within the game.
Hatsune Miku: Colourful Stage! is set to release at some point this year, 2021.
For now enjoy the new reveal trailer below..
- GAME: Hatsune Miku: Colourful Stage!
- DEVELOPER: Crypton Future Media, Colorful Palette
- PUBLISHER: SEGA
- RELEASE DATE: 2021
- PLATFORM: iOS, Android
- GENRE: Music, Rhythm
- SOURCE: ColourfulStage
- SEE ALSO:
- Hatsune Miku: Colourful Stage! – General News
- The Callisto Protocol – All Colony Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – All Tower Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops (Tactical Pistol) Schematic - 5th December 2022