The new upcoming psychological horror title ‘In Sound Mind’ is scheduled to release this August 3rd for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch and PC
In Sound Mind pits players as the character known as Desmond as he explores the town known as Milton Haven, a town in which Desmond has lived and worked in.
As you awake in the corridors of an inexplicable building, you find the environment takes on a life of its own and leads you to discover a series of victims, all exposed to the same experimental chemical. In your search for answers, bizarre visions emerge and introduce a host of imposing horrors…and a cat named Tonia.
From the creators of the cult classic Nightmare House 2 comes In Sound Mind, a witty first-person psychological horror with frenetic puzzles and unique boss fights. Traverse a series of unsettling memories as you journey within the inner workings of the one place you can’t seem to escape—your own mind.
- A new survival horror experience from the creators of the legendary Nightmare House 2. We Create Stuff, the team behind one of highest-rated mods of all time returns with an unexpected spin on the horror genre.
- Experience a series of haunting memories. Journey through a progression of unsettling stories, each with unique puzzles, mechanics, weapons, and boss fights.
- Overcome a cast of terrors. Confront those who stalk you in a series of daunting boss fights and learn how to defeat them by solving mind-bending puzzles.
- An eerie soundtrack by The Living Tombstone. The internet icon lends his distinct sound to this next generation psychological thriller, with a distinctive song for each story.
- Unexpect the expected. Explore an imaginative and disorienting narrative, featuring sentient mannequins, a feline companion, and much more. And yes, you can pet the cat.
Personally I was sold at petting the cat. However, this latest title is indeed shaping up to be quite the interesting title. It will be releasing this August 3rd for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch and PC, you can check out the ‘Release Date Reveal’ trailer below…
- GAME: In Sound Mind
- DEVELOPER: We Create Stuff
- PUBLISHER: Modus Games
- RELEASE DATE: August 3rd, 2021
- PLATFORM: PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch and PC
- GENRE: Horror, Psychological Horror, Action
- SOURCE: Youtube, Steam,
- SEE ALSO:
- In Sound Mind – General News
- Bayonetta 3 – All Collectibles (Chapter 13 – Kingdom Of One) - 24th January 2023
- Bayonetta 3 – All Bewitchments (Chapter 14 – The Single Truth) - 24th January 2023
- Bayonetta 3 – All Bewitchments (Chapter 13 – Kingdom Of One) - 24th January 2023