A new gameplay trailer has pounced its way to us, in it we get the chance to see the many features that the game has to offer including; gathering ingredients, planting seeds, crafting and more!
Kitaria Fables is set in a village known as Paw Village where animals get together in an attempt to survive deadly threats and hang with your fellow furry neighbours.
GATHER, CRAFT & FARM
You’ll need much more than brute strength and magic to survive the coming darkness. The world of Kitaria is full of resources for you to use to your advantage. Slay monsters for ingredients, plant seeds and tend to your crops for provisions and gather materials and ores to craft more powerful weapons, armour and accessories.
REAL-TIME CLASSLESS COMBAT
Wield melee weapons and bows and forge new spells. Kit your loadout in a way which suits your preferred style of battle and craft magic, weapons and armour which compliment your play style. Do your prefer to burn your enemies from a distance, freeze them where they stand, or trust in sword or bow to do your damage?
QUEST SOLO OR WITH A FRIEND
Kitaria Fables features a local co-op mode with Steam remote-play supported. Team up with a friend, double your firepower and use the freedom of Kitaria Fables’ flexible combat system to compliment each other’s strengths.
Kitaria Fables is set to release this September 2nd on the Playstation 4, Playstation 5, XBox Series X/S, XBox One, Switch and PC.
- GAME: Kitaria Fables
- DEVELOPER: Twin Hearts
RELEASE DATE: September 2nd, 2021
- PLATFORM: Playstation 4, Playstation 5, XBox Series X/S, XBox One, Switch and PC.
GENRE: Action RPG
SOURCE: Steam, Press Release
- SEE ALSO:
- Kitaria Fables – General News
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Jarnsmida Pitmines Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Freyr’s Camp Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Aurvangar Wetlands Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022