Things are getting scary around here as Little Nightmares II gets some new frightening content, including a new trailer, screenshots and the new ‘Stay Tuned’ collector’s edition
The latest trailer gives glimpses of the new and terrifying creatures that await players in the latest sequel to the award-winning and nominated series.
As for the new ‘Stay Tuned’ edition, this new edition is said to be priced at $49.99 for both the Playstation 4 and XBox One. Whereas for the Nintendo Switch the bundle is said to be $59.99.
- A physical copy of the game
- CD soundtrack
- Sticker board
- Themed TV box
- Mono & Six diorama
Little Nightmares II is set to release on February 11th, 2021 for PS4, XBox One, Switch and PC.
The game is also set to release on both the PS5 and XBox Series X/S but at a much later date. There will be free upgrades for those who own the equivalent versions
- GAME: Little Nightmares II
- DEVELOPER: Tarsier Studios
PUBLISHER: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- February 11th, 2021 – PS4, XBox One, Switch and PC
- 2021 – PS5, XBox Series X/S
- PLATFORM: PS5, XBox Series X/S, PS4, XBox One, PC
GENRE: Survival Horror
SOURCE: Bandai Namco
- SEE ALSO:
- Little Nightmares II – General News