A new Little Witch Academia VR title is set to release this July 15th for the Playstation VR, Oculus Rift and SteamVR. Based on the hit anime and manga series, Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing is set to get the pulses going with various high-flying missions, online competitive races and more!
Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing will also feature various broom customization options to really satisfy those eager witches out there, along with both English and Japanese voicing.
The game was funded on Kickstarter back in 2019, in which it managed to raise ¥8,111,082 (£52,348.92) by over 500 successful backers.
- Become a guest student at a magic academy and take on all sorts of high-flying missions in this VR racing game based on the hit anime Little Witch Academia!
- Form a tag team with another student and take advantage of the magic items on the courses to snag first place!
- There’s not just racing, but shooting action, too! Work with a partner character to purify the ghosts in ghost hunt levels!
- Use the points and tickets you gain from missions to buy new brooms and their power-up items, Broom Stars! Make your very own broom for hunts and races!
Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing will be releasing this July 15th on Playstation VR, Oculus Rift and SteamVR.
You can watch the new trailer below..
- GAME: Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing
- DEVELOPER: UNIVRS, Inc.
- PUBLISHER: UNIVRS, Inc.
- RELEASE DATE: July 15th, 2021
- PLATFORM: Playstation VR, Oculus Rift and SteamVR
- GENRE: VR, Combat Racing
- SOURCE: Steam, Kickstarter
- SEE ALSO:
- Little Witch Academia: VR Broom Racing – General News