The team over at Capcom recently had their latest digital event which focused on their latest upcoming Monster Hunter title, Monster Hunter Stories 2
The event released a brand new trailer for the game which managed to show the return of Lilia and Reverto who both featured in the first Monster Hunter Stories title.
As well as that the trailer also managed to show a brief overhaul of the new turn-based combat system and plenty of monster madness!
Monster Hunter Stories 2 pits the player as an aspiring Monster Rider who has the ability to use a Kinship Stone to form strong bonds with monsters
A new adventure awaits you in this second installment of the turn-based RPG series set in the world of Monster Hunter! Become a Rider and form bonds with friendly monsters known as Monsties to fight alongside them as you take part in an epic story.
You play as the grandson of Red, a legendary Rider. The story begins with a fateful encounter with Ena, a Wyverian girl who has been entrusted with an egg with the potential to hatch into a legendary Rathalos which could wreak havoc if awakened to its destructive power.
Embark on a journey which will test the bonds of friendship in a changing world, and discover the truth behind the legends of old.
Monster Hunter Stories 2 is set to release this July 9th 2021 for the PC and Nintendo Switch
- GAME: Monster Hunter Stories 2 – Wings of Ruin
- DEVELOPER: Capcom
- PUBLISHER: Capcom
- RELEASE DATE: July 9th, 2021
- PLATFORM: PC, Switch
- GENRE: RPG
- SOURCE: Press, Youtube, Steam
- SEE ALSO:
- Monster Hunter Stories 2 – General News
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – Hangin’ With Mickey (Mickey Friendship Quest) Guide - 25th September 2022
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – Foodception (Mickey Friendship Quest) Guide - 22nd September 2022
- Return To Monkey Island – Hey Wait! (Freed Otis) Trophy Achievement Guide - 21st September 2022