Originally released back in 2020 for the PC, Nexmon is the first entry into the series, which was then followed by Nexomon: Extinction
The game mainly consists of going around and capturing various monsters, known as Nexomon. These can then be trained and used for combat. Think along the lines of both iconic titles Pokemon and Digimon.
Though Nexomon: Extinction made its release on console back in August of 2020, this will be the debut for the original Nexomon title.
Become a Hero
Choose from seven unique starter Nexomon to begin your journey. Build a formidable team to take on powerful foes and save the world from the Nexomon King!
Let the battles begin
Take part in thrilling 2D animated turn-based battles against wild Nexomon, fellow Tamers and legendary champions! You’ll need to master the nine elemental types to have the advantage in battle.
Build your team
Weaken wild Nexomon to capture them and add them to your team. With over 300 Nexomon out in the world, there are plenty of options to customise your team to your liking.
Nexomon will be releasing on the Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, XBox One, and XBox Series X this September 17th.
- GAME: Nexomon
- DEVELOPER: VEWO Interactive Inc
- PUBLISHER: VEWO Interactive Inc
- RELEASE DATE: September 17th, 2021
- PLATFORM: Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, XBox One, and XBox Series X
- GENRE: RPG, Adventure
- SOURCE: PQube
- SEE ALSO:
- Nexomon – General News
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Song Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Secret Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops ‘Assault Rifle’ - 8th December 2022