The popular Action RPG gets its latest patch update, entitled as Update 1.27.2. Though some may regard it as a rather small update it does feature improvements regarding the keyboard and mouse settings..
■ Additional Features
– Added the option to reset individual key settings for items blank by default in “Keyboard and Mouse Settings”.
– Adjusted the size and position of some key icons.
– Changed some icons displayed when changing multiple button assignments in the “Keyboard and Mouse Settings”. Only “Shift”, “Ctrl”, “Alt”, and “Space” will now have unique icons.
■ Bug Fixes
– Fixed an issue in which the position of the light in Photo Mode could not be controlled with the keyboard or mouse.
– Fixed an issue that caused unintended actions after certain key assignments were made in “Keyboard and Mouse Settings”.
– Fixed an issue where some actions could not be performed after certain key assignments were made in “Keyboard and Mouse Settings”.
– Fixed an issue where the wrong key guides were displayed on some screens.
– Fixed an issue that caused errors when displaying user names on Benevolent and Bloody Graves.
– Fixed an issue that caused a crash when selecting “Random Settings” under “Appearance Settings” while “DLSS” was enabled.
– Fixed an issue that prevented some graphics settings from being reflected at launch.
– Fixed an issue where audio volume settings were not reflected in movies immediately after launch.
– Fixed other minor bugs and issues.