Oddworld: Soulstorm was originally released digitally on the Playstation 4, Playstation 5, and PC, the game will now be releasing on the XBox Series X/S and XBox One. Though no release date has currently been mentioned
Taking place as a prequel to the 1998’s Oddworld: Abe’s Exoddus, players control the character of Abe once again, as he tries to rescue his fellow companions and discover his true destiny…
Witness Abe’s horrifying conflict with a terrifying new machination.
A fresh narrative – a complete story retake inspired by our original tale.
A big visual and cinematic leap aiming to break new ground for Oddworld.
Intelligent new mechanics, twisted new devices enabling highly explosive deviousness.
A dark parable that tells an epic tale of a volatile society pushed to its limits.
We managed to play and review the Playstation 5 version of Oddworld: Soulstorm and managed to give it a 5/5 rating. Praising it for its multiple endings, replayability and platforming puzzles. You can read more of our review below…
Oddworld: Soulstorm is currently available for Playstation 4, Playstation 5, and PC with a release on the XBox Series X/S and XBox One coming soon..
You can watch the new teaser below..
- GAME: Oddworld: Soulstorm
- DEVELOPER: Oddworld Inhabitants
- PUBLISHER: Oddworld Inhabitants
- RELEASE DATE:
- Playstation 4, Playstation 5, and PC: Out Now!
- XBox Series X/S, XBox One: Coming Soon..
- PLATFORM: XBox Series X/S, XBox One
- GENRE: 2.5D Side-scrolling, Platformer
- SOURCE: Oddworld
- SEE ALSO:
- Oddworld: Soulstorm – General News
- Oddworld: Soulstorm – Our Game Review