Originally released on the Switch back in March, the Panzer Dragoon Remake is now set to release on both PC and Playstation 4 soon.. Though no other specific systems where mentioned, the official Twitter channel did state that the game will be available on other platforms but first up would be the PC and Playstation 4
So maybe we can see an XBox One version in the future? Alongside a possible next-gen release too, who knows? Still this is great news for fans who are eager to play the Remake but for whatever reason have not yet had the chance to
A new, remade version of the Panzer Dragoon game – true to the original, with improved graphics and controls, that suit modern gaming standards!
On a far, lone planet, you encounter two dragons awaken from the ancient times. Armed with a deadly gun from the past, and the guidance of your armored blue dragon, you must fulfill your destiny and keep the Prototype Dragon from reaching the Tower or die trying.
• Pilot through seven unbelievably realistic levels ranging from tropical blue ocean cities to intricate subterranean ruins.
• Fight the Prototype Dragon who appears together with evil giant dragonflies, frightening man-sized wasps, giant sandworms, and lethal flying battleships.
• Attack approaching from all sides enemies quickly and without mercy, with improved 360-degree controls and lock-on targeting.
- GAME: Panzer Dragoon Remake
- DEVELOPER: MegaPixel Studio
PUBLISHER: Forever Entertainment
- PLATFORM: Playstation 4, PC
GENRE: Rail-Shooter, RPG
- SEE ALSO:
- Panzer Dragoon Remake – General News
- Bayonetta 3 – All Collectibles (Chapter 13 – Kingdom Of One) - 24th January 2023
- Bayonetta 3 – All Bewitchments (Chapter 14 – The Single Truth) - 24th January 2023
- Bayonetta 3 – All Bewitchments (Chapter 13 – Kingdom Of One) - 24th January 2023