Pokemon Unite takes the world of Pokemon to new heights as it enters the MOBA genre (multiplayer online battle arena). It will be releasing first to the Nintendo Switch this July and September for both iOS and Android
The game is said to feature matches for up to two teams that consist of five players, in their attempts to defeat the opponents Pokemon and in turn score points for their team and hopefully lead them to victory!
A powerful energy permeates Aeos Island that makes Pokémon grow stronger and provides them with enhanced abilities.
Pokémon Trainers from around the world come here to harness the power of Aeos energy in thrilling battles.
- Before battle, each player chooses one Pokémon. Each Pokémon has its own strengths and weaknesses.
- During each battle, Pokémon will experience tremendous growth and even temporarily evolve!
PREPARE FOR BATTLE
Players select the moves their Pokémon can potentially learn and the items it will hold in battle.
As the battle progresses, Pokémon will get stronger and learn a variety of new moves. Practice and discover which moves suit your playstyle the best!
You can watch the new Pokemon Unite trailer below..
- GAME: Pokemon UNITE
- DEVELOPER: TiMi Studios
- PUBLISHER: The Pokémon Company
- RELEASE DATE: July 2021
- PLATFORM: Nintendo Switch
- GENRE: MOBA, Real-Time Strategy
- SOURCE: Pokemon
- SEE ALSO:
- Pokemon Unite – General News
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 5 – Lethal Devotion) - 2nd February 2023
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 4 – Obliteration Imminent) - 1st February 2023
- Batman Arkham Knight – Fear Strikes Gotham City (Game Review) - 31st January 2023