A new patch update has arrived to the second chapter of the Multiplayer Survival title, Raft
This latest update is said to be a hotfix for the game, which effects the animals, weird character rotations and more!
- Animals no longer starve to death but they stop producing resources when they are not fed.
- Unstuck button now works even if the player is incapacitated and also requires confirmation.
- Picking up dead animals now give back the arrows used to kill them.
- Changed what colors of the receiver location dots represent. You can read more about this here.
- Raft now supports a few Steam launch options. This will help if your game starts in an unplayable resolution. More information about this can be found here.
- Animals get stuck at rope fences
- Bees are too high in the air to catch
- Not possible to place sprinkler on grass plots
- Can duplicate milk buckets via cookingpot
- Pufferfish goes through walls
- UI glitches caused by paintbrush
- Glitch caused by using elevator while carrying an incapacitated friend
- Not possible to crouch on ladders
- Can’t place mushrooms in the biofuel refiner
- Glitch when using scroll wheel to select stack count
- Characters stuck in weird rotations
- Possible to sneak into the cockpit area in Tangaroa by walking through the glass
- Raft getting stuck to the cockpit area in Tangaroa (If you are still stuck in this spot, please contact us via this form and we will help you out as soon as possible!)
- Pufferfish swims above ocean
- Cluckers eat while running
- Typos and localization errors