A new trailer has arrived as the release of the latest entry into the terrifying Remothered series draws ever closer.
This new trailer was released as part of the current on-going Gamescom 2020 event, as Jen and her friend Linn explore a manor which seems to have a mystery and a secret of its very own. Just what awaits our heroes?
QUICK SUMMARY FROM THE OFFICIAL STEAM PAGE:
Broken Porcelain brings an abundance of welcome changes to the series, introducing new gameplay and storytelling elements that breathe new life into the characters and an unprecedented level of immersion in this haunting adventure – perfect for both new and returning fans to the series.
The truths buried in the Ashmann Inn will not be discovered easily – its many mysteries are intertwined and guarded by the looming threat of the stalkers, powerful hunters trapped in time and the confines of its walls. Survival will take more than just quick reactions as a strategic and resourceful approach will quickly become critical in this haunting adventure. Be smart – knowing the best time to sneak, flee or fight imminent dangers can quickly make the hunters become the hunted.
- Thrilling Psychological Plot. The award-winning cult classic Remothered returns in Broken Porcelain, the perfect entry point for new fans discovering the franchise as well as series veterans craving additional lore surrounding the events and characters of Tormented Fathers.
- Realistic Survival Horror. The Ashmann Inn is as rich in resources as it is dangers. Cautiously scour the environment for items to aid your exploration of unsettling locations that hide grave secrets of a terrifying past.
- Intense Stealth Gameplay. Roam among the shadows of Ashmann Inn and use everything at your disposal to distract enemies for a resourceful escape.
- Investigate and Escape. Challenging puzzles, expanded lore, and a haunting soundtrack by composer Luca Balboni (Remothered: Tormented Fathers, Mine, Watch Them Fall) transforms the dark and gloomy atmosphere into a terrifying experience that will haunt players well after the game is over.
- Captivating Characters. The roster of charismatic characters grows as fan favorites return to meet all the new additions to the cast inspired by the protagonists of horror classics.
- Real-Time Cinematics. In a series first, fully animated real-time cinematics will breathe new life into the characters and world of Remothered for an unprecedented level of immersion.
Remothered: Broken Porcelain is currently in development by the team at Stormind Games for the XBox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC. The game is expected to release this October 20th
- GAME: Remothered: Broken Porcelain
- DEVELOPER: Stormind Games
PUBLISHER: Modus Games
RELEASE DATE: October 20th 2020
PLATFORM: XBox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC
GENRE: Survival Horror
SOURCE: Steam, StormindGames, IGN
- SEE ALSO: