Originally released on the PC, Playstation 4 and XBox One, the latest entry into the popular Tactical Shooter now gets it’s first gameplay trailer for the Nintendo Switch
- Expansive Campaign – Encounter hours of gripping gameplay in huge campaign levels with hundreds of enemies, vehicles and high-ranking Nazi officers to hunt. Forge your own path to your objectives, uncover new sniper nests, find secret side missions, collectibles and more!
- Award-Winning Sniping – Experience genre-defining rifle ballistics where snipers must take account of wind, gravity and heart rate to land satisfying shots over hundreds of meters.
- Extensive Arsenal – Adapt seamlessly to any combat situation with an impressive array of iconic World War 2 sniper rifles, pistols, submachine guns, heavy weapons, traps, grenades and explosives.
- Deep Customisation – Hone your combat effectiveness by upgrading skills and tweaking key weapon traits such as scope magnification, muzzle velocity and stability. Create and edit custom loadouts for any encounter.
- Slick Traversals and Takedowns – Climb, hang, shimmy and leap your way across the game’s vast environments to get the drop on enemies and deliver killing blows from behind cover, hanging over ledges and more!
- Acclaimed X-Ray Kill Cams – Sniper Elite’s acclaimed X-ray Kill Camera returns with all-new visuals and features, now framing your most impressive melee attacks and explosive trap kills in bone-cracking detail.
- Tactical Co-Op – Play the entire campaign online with another player or jump into dedicated co-operative game modes for up to 4 players on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Thrilling Multiplayer – Take Sniper Elite’s trademark sharpshooting into unique competitive play for up to 12 players on PC, Xbox One and PS4, and up to 8 players online on Nintendo Switch.
The Nintendo Switch version of the game is also said to include motion aiming, HD Rumble, Pro-Controller support and local wireless play.
Sniper Elite 4 is set to release this November 17th, 2020 for the Nintendo Switch