The (SOR4) Streets Of Rage 4 expansion entitled ‘Mr. X Nightmare’ is set to test your survival skills, with endless waves of foes and weekly gauntlets do you have what it takes to survive?
Mr. X Nightmare will also include new characters too including Axel Stone’s former rival, Shiva. Randomized perks, new moves and abilities and tons tons more!
A new physical edition of Streets of Rage 4, which will include this new expansion, is also said to be releasing on September 24th. Known as the Anniversary Edition, it will be available on both the Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch
The fight continues in Wood Oak City.
After the events of Streets of Rage 4, our heroes wanted to prepare themselves for future threats. Axel, Blaze and their mates will start a very special deranged training with the help of Dr. Zan, who built an AI program from the remnants of Mister X’s brain that simulates every kind of danger they could be facing.
With this new DLC, get ready for:
• 3 new playable characters
• A new Survival mode with weekly challenges
• Character customization: build your own fighting style with new moves
• New weapons and enemies!
The ‘Mr. X Nightmare’ dlc will be releasing on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC this July 15th
- GAME: Streets Of Rage 4 – ‘Mr. X Nightmare’ DLC
- DEVELOPER: Dotemu, Lizardcube, Guard Crush Games
- PUBLISHER: Dotemu
- RELEASE DATE: July 15th, 2021
- PLATFORM: PC, Switch, Playstation 4, XBox One
- GENRE: Beat ’em up
- SOURCE: Steam, Twitter
- SEE ALSO:
- Streets of Rage 4 – General News
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – Hangin’ With Mickey (Mickey Friendship Quest) Guide - 25th September 2022
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – Foodception (Mickey Friendship Quest) Guide - 22nd September 2022
- Return To Monkey Island – Hey Wait! (Freed Otis) Trophy Achievement Guide - 21st September 2022