Stranger Of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin is said to bring a bold new vision to the Final Fantasy series. According to what we hear in the trailer it features four characters claiming to be the Warriors of Light, plus the character Garland who is also apparently known as Chaos makes an appearance. All of which, of course, resembles the first Final Fantasy title that originally released back in 1987
In Stranger Of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin players control the character of Jack as they guide him and his allies Ash and Jed through their adventure.
According to reports it would seem that Square Enix was intending to create a Souls-like game and this could be it. The game is being developed by the team at Team Ninja who are known for both Ninja Gaiden and Nioh, which are regarded to be somewhat similar in terms of difficulty. The latest trailer also seems to show a somewhat dark and broody atmosphere, which can resemble the Souls type of games and again could end up connecting the dots to it being a Square Enix attempt at a Souls game.
Though nothing else is really known about this latest title just yet, there is one other thing that we do know and that is the heroes really don’t like Chaos.. apparently…
Expect a demo of the game to hit the Playstation 5 this June 24th, 2021
You can check out the reveal trailer below..
- GAME: Stranger Of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
- DEVELOPER / PUBLISHER: Team Ninja, Koei Tecmo, Square Enix
RELEASE DATE: 2022
- PLATFORM: Playstation 5, Playstation 4, XBox Series X/S, XBox One, PC
SOURCE: Square Enix
- SEE ALSO:
- Stranger Of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin – General News
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Secret Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops ‘Assault Rifle’ - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – All Colony Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022