Stray – The Adorable Cat Adventure Set In A Decaying ‘Cybercity’ Gets A New Gameplay Trailer
A new gameplay trailer pounces its way to our screens, in it we get to see our lovely feline in its attempts to survive the dark and dangerous cyberpunk city. Featuring many different ways of exploration and puzzle solving from a unique perspective.
Stray was first announced back in June, 2020. It allows players to control and explore as an adorable cat who has sadly got separated from its family and is now lost and alone in a decaying ‘cybercity’.
As massive cat fans, this game personally, is one that we have been keeping an interest on and cannot wait until its release. Unfortunately there is still quite a wait until the game actually does get released, it was originally intended to release this October but has now been pushed back until early 2022.
Stray will be releasing on PC, Playstation 4 and Playstation 5.
You can watch the new gameplay trailer below..
- GAME: Stray
- DEVELOPER: BlueTwelve Studio
- PUBLISHER: Annapurna Interactive
- RELEASE DATE: Early 2022
- PLATFORM: PC, Playstation 4 and Playstation 5
- GENRE: Adventure, Cyberpunk, Cats
- SOURCE: Annapurna Interactive
- SEE ALSO:
- Stray – General News
- Tulin of Rito Village – Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - 1st June 2023
- Impa and the Geoglyphs – Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - 29th May 2023
- Regional Phenomena (Rito Village) – Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - 28th May 2023