A new support character has been revealed alongside a new trailer showcasing the various different ‘Mystic Artes’ abilities for playable characters such as; Alphen, Shionne, Rinwell, and Law
Zephyr is an overseer for the ‘Crimson Crow’, a resistance group in Calaglia. He is also the support character who works closely with Alphen and Shionne during their journey
The team over at Bandai Namco have also mentioned the benefits of getting the Playstation 5 and XBox Series versions over its Playstation 4 and XBox One counterparts, this includes shorter loading times, 60 frames per second and 4K resolution
On the planet Dahna, reverence has always been given to Rena, the planet in the sky, as a land of the righteous and divine. Stories handed down for generations became truth and masked reality for the people of Dahna. For 300 years, Rena has ruled over Dahna, pillaging the planet of its resources and stripping people of their dignity and freedom.
Our tale begins with two people, born on different worlds, each looking to change their fate and create a new future. Featuring a new cast of characters, updated combat, and classic Tales of gameplay mechanics, experience the next chapter in the world-famous Tale of series, Tales of Arise.
SOURCE: Bandai Namco
Tales of Arise is set to release this September 10th on Playstation 4, XBox One, PC, Playstation 5 and XBox Series X/S
You can watch the new trailer below..
- GAME: Tales of Arise
- DEVELOPER: Bandai Namco
- PUBLISHER: Bandai Namco
- RELEASE DATE: September 10th, 2021
- PLATFORM: Playstation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Playstation 4, XBox One and PC
- GENRE: Action RPG
- SOURCE: Bandai Namco, Fextralife
- SEE ALSO:
- Tales of Arise – General News
- League Of Legends – The Unliving Wraith ‘Viego’ Gets A New 1:6 Scale Collectible Statue - 26th September 2022
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – Shadows And Bows (Mickey Friendship Quest) Guide - 26th September 2022
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – Hangin’ With Mickey (Mickey Friendship Quest) Guide - 25th September 2022