The dystopian 3D adventure comes to PC, Switch, Playstation 5 and XBox Series X/S this August 12th. However, before then fans that are eager to play can do so with the newly released playable prologue.
The Plane Effect is said to be able to support 4K resolution as well as Ray Tracing for both the Playstation 5 and XBox Series X.
The game itself tells the story of a lonely office worker and his attempts to return home in the face of impossible odds.
It’s your final day at the office, it is time to clock out and return home – loomed over by a cosmic anomaly with an oppressive, otherworldly force. Helpless over the cosmos, all you know is that you must return to your family, as soon as you can.
As you progress through the dystopic cityscape, you quickly you realise all is not as it should be. Did it always take this long? Were the streets always a labyrinth? Where even is “home”? All you know is that you must keep pushing ever onwards, you must keep going.
Navigate beautifully and elaborately designed, otherworldly environments and solve unusual puzzles to keep Solo moving through each area. Players have the option to figure out puzzles step-by-step with no hints, or activate a little guidance on your impossible journey through ‘Assisted-Mode’.
The new playable prologue is available now on Steam PC
A new The Plane Effect Prologue trailer was also announced and revealed, which you can see below..
- GAME: The Plane Effect
- DEVELOPER: Innovina/StudioKiku
PUBLISHER: PQube Limited
RELEASE DATE: August 12th, 2021
- PLATFORM: PC, Switch, Playstation 5 and XBox Series X/S
GENRE: 3D, Adventure, Dystopian
SOURCE: Steam, Press Release
- SEE ALSO:
- The Plane Effect – General News
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Jarnsmida Pitmines Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Freyr’s Camp Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Aurvangar Wetlands Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022