A new trailer entitled ‘Welcome to Steeltown’ has been released in preparation for the upcoming Wasteland 3 DLC, The Battle of Steeltown
The latest trailer tells players the story behind Steeltown and what to expect in the new up and coming content
The towering factory complex of Steeltown manufactures all the tech that keeps Colorado running and the Patriarch in power—trucks, armor, weapons, and robots. But deliveries from Steeltown have stopped cold, and all the Patriarch is getting from Abigail Markham—Steeltown’s leader—are excuses. When he sends the Rangers to investigate, they find the place is a powder keg with the fuse already lit. The workers are striking, bandits raid with impunity, and nobody is allowed through the gates, not even on the business of the Patriarch. Without help, Steeltown could crash and burn for good, and take Markham with it—but maybe that’s just what it needs. The Rangers will have to decide that for themselves.
- Traverse the Steeltown manufacturing complex alone or in co-op in this epic narrative expansion. Take on challenging new quests, face off against new robotic enemies, and solve the mystery at the heart of Steeltown however you see fit.
- Tactical combat is taken to new heights with new mechanics like devastating telegraphed attacks, stacking status effects, elemental shields, and non-lethal weapons—letting you solve Steeltown’s skirmishes in brand new ways.
- Combat and gear scaling means that both new and returning players can enter Steeltown during their playthroughs for a level-appropriate challenge, with a story and cast of characters that adapt to the decisions you’ve already made.
- The Battle of Steeltown expands the base game with new enemies, weapons, armor, and world map encounters.
- Music Supervisor Mary Ramos and Composer Mark Morgan return with original scores and new post-apocalyptic inspired covers.
Wasteland 3: The Battle Of Steeltown is set to release this June 3rd for XBox One, PC and Playstation 4
- GAME: Wasteland 3: The Battle Of Steeltown
- DEVELOPER: inXile Entertainment
- PUBLISHER: inXile Entertainment
- RELEASE DATE: June 3rd, 2021
- PLATFORM: XBox One, PC and Playstation 4
- GENRE: Strategy RPG
- SOURCE: Steam, inxile
- SEE ALSO:
- Wasteland 3 – General News
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All The ApplecoreCollectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 1st December 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Helgrind Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 30th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Gate Puzzle (Shipyard Of The Fallen – Reunion) - 29th November 2022