Wonder Boy: Asha In Monster World has officially been revealed and is said to be a remake to the popular Monster World IV.
A Quick Summary From The Official Wonder Boy InIn Site:
The heroine and her little friend
Asha, the warrior protagonist of the game, is involved in a serious incident that will affect the survival of her world. Our green-haired heroine doesn’t have to save the world all alone, and sets off on an adventure with her cute flying friend, the blue Pepelogoo. Asha and the Pepelogoo have to work together to become the heroes the world needs them to be. The road ahead is long – will they be able to save their world?
Staying true to the series legacy For Wonder Boy – Asha in Monster World, the original staff from the former Westone Bit Entertainment gathered together to create a game that stays true to the spirit of the original games. The team is led, and directed, by the creator of the Wonder Boy series, Ryuichi Nishizawa and supported by Shinichi Sakamoto (sound), Maki Ōzora (character design) and Takanori Kurihara (creative management). You can’t get more Wonder Boy than that!
Wonder Boy : Asha In Monster World is currently in development by the team at Studio Artdink for the Nintendo Switch and Playstation 4. The game is expected to release in early 2021
- GAME: Wonder Boy: Asha In Monster World
- DEVELOPER: Studio Artdink
PUBLISHER: ININ Games
RELEASE DATE: Early 2021
- PLATFORM: Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4
GENRE: Platform, Metroidvania
SOURCE: Inin Games
- SEE ALSO:
- Wonder Boy – Asha In Monster World : General News
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Gate Puzzle (Shipyard Of The Fallen – Reunion) - 29th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Gate Puzzle (The Gleaming Bale – Reunion) - 29th November 2022
- (NFS) Need For Speed Heat – Revving Our Engines In Our Next Review - 29th November 2022