This amazing looking collectible pits the runaway Rogue on a Danger Room style base, complete with a mechanical buzz saw.
Dressed in her 90’s X-Men style costume with a brown jacket and the X-Men logo featured on its sleeve, Rogue looks quite the business in this latest piece. She is also seen posed looking ready to take down her foes with style.
This stunning Rogue piece is said to have been professionally hand painted and comes as a Collectors Edition, which has been limited to 2000 pieces worldwide.
Rogue (also known as Anna Marie) started her mutant life as a runaway before becoming part of the X-Men team. She made her debut appearance with the 1981 comic series, The Avengers.
Her mutant ability often consists of being able to weaken her opponents either through memory or superpowers using her absorption abilities.
This Rogue collectors edition piece has been manufactured by the team over at Sideshow Collectibles, and is available now.
- ESTIMATE RELEASE DATE: Out Now
- BRAND: X-Men
- MANUFACTURER: Sideshow Collectibles
- TYPE: Maquette
SIZES (All sizes are approximate)
- HEIGHT: 22”
- WIDTH: 14.5”
- DEPTH: 13”
For more information or to purchase the product, click here (Affiliate Link)
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Song Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Secret Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops ‘Assault Rifle’ - 8th December 2022