One of the many different side quests within the game is the Spiral Groovers, which tasks us with playing Gramophones and finding vinyl records. There is a total of 3 Spiral Groovers altogether.
SPIRAL GROOVERS #1
- LOCATION: Thoroughfare (X: -7081 Y: -306062)
- SIDE QUEST: Getting the Groove / Tunes of Knupstonies
- STAT CHECK: Intellect 10
- Head to Thoroughfare (X: -7081 Y: -306062) and more specifically to the building with the Japanese letters above it and blue walls, this is where our first Gramophone or Spiral Groover as the game calls them will be located. You will see it immediately after heading up the stairs
- However, in order to be able to play the Spiral Groover we are going to need a vinyl disc.
- Head back down stairs and next to the doorway there should be a set of drawers, the vinyl disc is in here
- Now we can begin the puzzle section..
- This just like many of the other puzzles within the game is dead straightforward, all you need to do is move the Groover’s arm to the coloured (usually either yellow or white) strip on the vinyl disc. Sound easy, right? That’s because it is! However here is the solution anyway…
- GROOVER’S ARM: Move left twice, make sure the white strip on the handle is pointing down so that it connects to the white strip on the vinyl disc (as seen in the picture above)
SPIRAL GROOVERS #2
- LOCATION: Fixer-Upper 6K (X: -77581 Y: -410312)
- STAT CHECK: Intellect 40
- SIDE QUEST: Find the Spiral Groovers / Tunes of Mushimosh Mire
- Find the derelict building over in Fixer-Upper 6K (X: -77581 Y: -410312) to find this next one by a set of sofa chairs
- Again we are going to need a vinyl disc.
- The vinyl disc for this one can be found at a snowy area just North of Fixer-Upper 6K
- Here simply search for a set of locker drawers
- GROOVER ARM: Turn left twice. Remember to align the coloured strip on the arm with the coloured strip on the vinyl disc
SPIRAL GROOVERS #3
- LOCATION: Fixer-Upper 10E (X: -265612 Y: -53094)
- REWARD: Spiral Groover (Muzzle)
- STAT CHECK: Intellect 40
- SIDE QUEST: Find the Spiral Groovers / Tunes of Fnackyleaves
- This final one can be found in the shack building by the stairs and again will require a vinyl disc
- Thankfully the vinyl disc isn’t too far, in fact it is in the building just down the path from this one, near some enemies if you haven’t already cleared them out
- Head to this building and then climb up to find the final remaining vinyl disc in a set of drawers
- GROOVE ARM: Turn left 4 times. Remember to align the coloured strip on the arm with the coloured strip on the vinyl disc
- The Callisto Protocol – All Colony Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – All Tower Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops (Tactical Pistol) Schematic - 5th December 2022