Side Jobs are often unlocked through talking to various NPC characters and/or getting random messages.
This specific quest involves getting a Ping Cyberdeck
- LOCATION: Watson – Kabuki
- QUEST GIVER: T-Bug
- This quest can be triggered after the first rescue mission (Story Related)
- T-Bug will tell you about a Ping Quickhack that can be obtained from a Netrunner
- After getting the quest we now have to find this Netrunner. You can find her in a building over on Watson – Kabuki
- The Netrunner is named Yoko. Speak to her and tell her that T-Bug sent you to get a programme
- Always glad to grab a hack
- Then choose to purchase the Ping (It will be marked with a yellow mark)
- Then after the purchase equip the Ping by heading into the Inventory menu
- Here select the Cyberdeck section and then the Ping
- With the Ping successfully equipped, look up to see a camera.
- Hack into the camera (L1 – PS4) and then select the Ping
- After successfully doing that the camera will then point to something on the wall.
- Upon investigation you will see an Access Point that can be used to hack into local networks.
- This next section is often random, but you need to press the numbers and letters that appear on the right.
- After doing that the quest will end.
106 – $ Eddies