There are many optional side quests to find and complete as you explore the world of Edge Of Eternity, many of which can be activated through talking to random NPC characters.
Chest Training is one such optional side quest. It involves opening a lot of treasure chests
- NAME: Chest Training
- TYPE: Side Quest
- STORY OBJECTIVE: Pursuing Selene’s Master
- LOCATION: Herelsor Plains
- DIFFICULTY: 0/5 Star
- QUEST GIVER: Lonesome Stranger
- REWARDS: Soaked Letter, 100HEYR, 2300XP
- DESCRIPTION: AN OLD TRAVELER ISSUED ME WITH…A CHALLENGE…A JOB? OPEN ONE HUNDRED CHESTS ON MY TRAVELS. AND MY REWARD? HE’LL TELL ME WHAT HE FOUND IN THE CHEST THAT *HE* OPENED BEFORE I ARRIVED. WHY WOULD I BE INTERESTED IN THAT? DO I LOOK LIKE A MAN WITH A CHEST FIXATION OR SOMETHING?
- As you make your way to Herelsor Plains by leaving the local Inn, you should bump into a guy sitting on the fence by an open chest
- Apparently he is the one who opened the chest and Daryon is curious as to what was inside of it, unfortunately the man refuses to tell him until Daryon can open 100 treasure chests
- As you probably already sussed out by now this side quest is going to be a long one, and obviously one you cannot complete right now.
- However, over the course of your adventures you will keep finding random treasure chests so make sure to open them and hopefully you’ll reach 100. Then when you do make sure to return here and claim your rewards
- If you are wondering how many chests you currently have open then head to the ‘Quest Menu’ and scroll down to ‘Chest Training’, on this screen the game will tell you how many you currently have open