Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: Hype Bomb
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Precious Cargo
- NEXT MISSION: Radio Libertad
- REWARDS: 150 Guerrilla Experience
- LOCATION: Balaceras – Camp Maximas
- QUEST GIVER: Bicho
HEAD TO SEGUNDA
- Head to Segunda, unfortunately we cannot fast travel there so we will need to take the much longer route instead
VANDALISE MARIA’S PROPAGANDA BILLBOARDS / PLANT THE LEAFLET BOMBS
- Head to the quest marker, which will lead to one of the statues in the town
- Anyway here you should be able to find the waste bins, interact with them in order to plant a leaflet bomb.
- Just head around in a circle within the area, the waste bins should be easy enough to spot as they are quite close to each other. Leaflet Bomb 3/3
- As for the billboards that we need to vandalise, unfortunately these are not marked on the map unlike the waste bins.
- Thankfully the billboards are quite big, they also all feature the same picture too with the words YARANO? written on
- Once you manage to find a billboard, simply go up to it and press the corresponding button to deface it
- The first billboard can be found to the east of the waste bin area
- In order to be able to reach this one you will need to use the large crane at the construction site
- Climb the ladders on the crane to the very top and then grapple down to the rooftop of the building
- This one can be found on the wall in the north east of Segunda
- This next billboard can be found to the north west of Segunda. It is opposite a blue building
- This specific billboard can be found next to a bunch of parked cars
- This final billboard can be found in the next street from the last billboard. This time next to a cafe and on a green wall.
HIJACK MARIA’S BANNERS
- Our next objective is to hijack Maria’s banners, thankfully this one is marked on the map.
- We will need to climb up that large crane once again, the same crane that we climbed to reach one of the billboards.
- Anyway reach the very top of this crane and watch out for the helicopter, if you get caught by it just ignore it and focus on the banner
- Swap the banner, there may be several parts of the banner that you need to swap. So just keep interacting with the top of the crane until the objective changes
- Meet up with Bicho to complete the mission
Time to do some guerrilla marketing, Dani.
We’re gonna make Radio Libertad happen! Step One? Vandelism. You’re going to spray paint our logo over Maria Marquessa’s propaganda and plant some homemade leaflet bombs. Step two? Minds blown.
- Far Cry 6 – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Far Cry 6 – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Far Cry 6 – Our Game Review
- Return To Monkey Island – How To Escape The Ship’s Hold (LeChuck’s Crew) Guide - 27th September 2022
- Return To Monkey Island – Super Swabbie (Swabbed The Hold) Trophy Achievement Guide - 27th September 2022
- Return To Monkey Island – How To Get The Eyepatch (LeChuck’s Crew) Guide - 27th September 2022