Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: La Noche De La Muerte
- PREVIOUS MISSION:
- NEXT MISSION: The Lucky One
ESCAPE THE BUILDING
- We begin the mission by watching Anton with his son Diego, making an announcement over the TV.
- At this point we will be introduced to our main protagonist, who you can choose to be either a male or female. Our main protagonist is Dany Rojas.
- After a brief scene, we will now need to try and escape the hot zone. Be warned that there are enemies nearby, and as the game mentions you are currently unarmed.
- You can crouch and try to avoid enemy contact by hitting the Circle Button (Playstation)
- Follow the quest marker and head down the nearby stairs
- You will eventually reach the main street, just keep following the quest marker and keep crouched to avoid enemy contact
GET TO THE SEWERS
- When Lita mentions the sewers, that will be your chance to sprint (L3 – Playstation) towards the next objective. Ignore the enemies, which now also includes a helicopter
- For the most part the sewers are rather linear and you should not get spotted by anyone, so just continue on and climb the next ladder at the end.
REACH THE ROOFTOPS
- Continue to climb up the following ladder and hit the X Button (Playstation) to climb up the wall here
- There will now be a small set of steps in what seems to be a dead end, climb the ledge just above them to continue.
- You will now come across a zipline, use it to reach the below building
- As you continue the walkway below will fall and you will be separated from Lita, continue by climbing into the terrified civilian building
CROSS THE ROOFTOPS
- There is nothing here so just walk into the building hallway and through the door
- Continue to follow the mission marker and you will eventually be reunited with Lita once again
- Continue through the streets
REACH THE BOAT
- When you get to the open area of the street, the game will prompt you to run. Do so and you will reach the boat.