Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: Surgical Extraction
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Intervention
- NEXT MISSION: Angel De La Muerte
- REWARDS: 150 Guerrilla Experience
- LOCATION: Halcon Reservoir – Barrial
- QUEST GIVER: Paolo de la Vega
- This mission will automatically trigger after completing the Intervention mission
RECOVER THE ANTIBIOTICS
- We will be tasked with getting the antibiotics for Talia, these can be found at various checkpoints. This even includes checkpoints that are already captured.
- When you defeat enemies at the checkpoints, they should hopefully drop a key. This key can then be used to gain access to the building here.
- The antibiotics should then be found sitting on the table inside the room, take them. Medicine Bag obtained
RETURN THE DRUGS TO MATIAS
- With the medicine bag now in our possession, we will need to go and find Matias.
- Matias can be found to the north east of the map, by the San Rafael Hospice
- Enter the building here for a scene
LOCATE AND INTERROGATE SERGIO ESTEVEZ
- Head south of the map now, to Orquidea Villa
- When you arrive deal with the enemies however you like, as usual. Then head inside the main building.
- Unfortunately Sergio Estevez is not here, so we need to find clues on his potential whereabouts.
- Head up the stairs of the main building
- The first clue can be found on the computer up here. Clue 1/2
- The next and final clue is the telephone on the table. Clue 2/2
REACH THE MARINA
- Head to the water front, it seems that Sergio might of escaped on boat
SEARCH THE MARINA FOR SERGIO
- Sergio can be found in the building near the water, it is the one on the right. The quest marker should be pointing this out.
- Sergio will then take off in a car. Thankfully there will be some vehicles we can use nearby to try and catch him
CATCH UP TO SERGIO
- When chasing Sergio, try to make sure he stays alive. If he dies it will result in mission failure
- The mission will also result in failure if you are too far away from him.
- When you reach the beach, there will be large red explosive bombs. Try to avoid them otherwise it is yet another mission failure
Get me the supplies I need to save Talia’s life
Talia’s going to die unless she gets antibiotice. The army is smart enough to keep some at their checkpoints. Bring them to me