Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: Tourist Trap
- PREVIOUS MISSION: The Lion’s Roar
- NEXT MISSION: Weapon of Choice
- REWARDS: 150 Guerrilla Experience
- LOCATION: Patriotas Peak – Sierra Perdida
- QUEST GIVER: Yelena Morales
DISABLE MCKAY’S JAMMERS
- After accepting the mission head to La Joya in order to find the jammers we need.
- Once you arrive, simply climb up the structure here and you will be able to find the necessary jammer
- Interact with the jammer in order to destroy it, this will also unlock the We’re (Un)Jammin’ Yaran Story Quest
HACK MCKAY’S GLOBAL COMPUTERS
- We will now be tasked with hacking McKay’s global computers
- Once you arrive at the building, there will be two computers that we will need to find. One on the bottom floor, just before the stairs. Then one on the second floor, in the room at the top of the stairs.
- Once you have interacted with the computers, the enemy will then try to interfere with the computer hacking. They will also come in an almost infinite amount of waves, so stay close to the computers. If you are playing solo it is best to work on one computer at a time.
- When the computer reaches 100% we can then move on.
ACCESS THE CONFERENCE ROOM
- Head to the second floor (if you are not already there), then enter the door on the far right, by the flag. This is the conference room.
Hack McKay’s Computers
That Yanqui has several connected computers in his office building. Take out the wireless internet jammers – the more you shut down, the best I can work. The signal boost will help La Moral connect to the computers there and let us figure which targets to hit in La Joya